Birthday came and went. I guess this is going to be a sort of monthly thing.
My mother and I had a falling out - after mowing her lawn she went on about how she does not like me, how she does not want to be around when karma gets me, and how we are not friends, so I just said we do not have to be friends if she does not want to. Since then she brought me cupcakes for my birthday and otherwise I have not spoken to her.
I got pretty sick for about a week and a half the week before my birthday. Forgot about Wilson's birthday on the 23rd and figured it out on the 24th. Marian is in deteriorating condition, yet she does not seem to have the willpower to contact her doctor to get the medicine she needs. Do not know what to do on that front. I was hoping I could get her to go golfing this weekend since this was most likely the last chance of the year, but given her condition that was right out.
I am finally photographing and preparing to list all the crap I have (about five boxes worth) on ebay. Finally.
I had a Quake stint. Of the good kind. I also contributed an import folder tree button to Clementine, makes it easy to transcode whole libraries. Now I need to investigate why Opus generates stutters in tracks.
Still working on rekord and the Lubuntu article. On the rekord front I am trying to modularize the mixing functionality so that when I am done I can port it into various recording solutions. The Lubuntu article is just a ton of writing - I must have added another 5k words so far and every time it is just reviewing the whole thing and trying to make the flow better each time.
I am also on a "diet"? Which is not much of one - the only rule is that I do not eat anything that is not about to be thrown out or was not home cooked. And even then I am intentionally taking small portions. Should pay off in a few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment