Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1

Well my first journal failed. Ends up KOrganizer will just silently forget all prior entries in an xml-rpc blog if it can't submit them to the remote host.

So I'm moving it over to here, good thing I only had 4 days of stuff to be lost.

Points of interest over the last few days: Charles went through a down streak, couldn't get out bed / slept in a lot / didn't eat, was cutting it close. He is doing better now, though.

I started a python script to automate btrfs snapshots. Should be portable enough to use on any other btrfs volumes I make.

Jeff went to Bethlehem all weekend, came back and rated it an 80%.

Still not done with first chapter of NWN, was tracking down dangling quests. Killed civilians after one quest gave me too much good alignment and threw me into chaotic good territory, strange how that works.

Xonotic and Open Arena are awesome.

Ranted a bunch on reddit / forums.

Camera is set up, my desk is great, chair is great. Bird is a bird.

Pinkie Apple Pie is an amazing episode.

Goal tomorrow: finish script, write up Manjaro for BoM

No comments:

Post a Comment