Sunday, January 19, 2014

6

Sausage stew for dinner. Got my script "done". Went through ElementaryOS. IMO, a terrible semi-gnome project, but to each their own. 

David is a bit of a pain. But he is young, and my time for revenge will come with all the photography and video I have of him at this point.

So simplescreenrecorder is the most comprehensive desktop recording software I've found, it is modern, and it works. Pretty great.

Other options were all broken or some such, but this software lets you pick audio outs, lets you select formats and such, and screen regions. It also records opengl. So far, so good!

I definitely think work needs to happen on this stuff, though. First and foremost, rtsp streaming, and popular stream sites integration. I definitely want to get involved in a qtquick port of one of these screencaster suites, because they are important!

No comments:

Post a Comment