Jeff went to Bethlehem till Friday when David comes.
Got my new btrfs snapshots projecct on gitorious: https://gitorious.org/automated-btrfs-snapshots/ and am most of the way done with it. When kf5 finalizes I might look into translating it into a system module. I want to write a bunch of those when the frameworks are stable.
Net neutrality was struck down in federal circuit court, hoping it goes to the SC, probably will get struck down there too because they are all pro-business anti-freedom. Going to be hard to create an anonymized network that doesn't consume too much of your bandwidth to circumvent rent seeking ISPs.
Day9 casted about a Terran strategy to never attack. Suffice to say one game took all 3 segments.
Finished the backlog of deviantart submissions, I love creative people. Once I have steady income I do want to dedicate a portion each month to funding development and some to funding artists. If I preach voluntary funding, I have to practice it.
Eggrolls are delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment