Monday, January 20, 2014

7

So there is a utility called snapper that can automate btrfs snapshots. Invalidates my little pet project, but it was some good Python fun.

Still waiting for AMD SI cards to drop in price, I want one. Not just a return to MSRP after the litecoin buy craze, I mean Maxwell comes out and AMD slashes prices in response. Would be great.

Almost done with bullet points, next step is fleshing out the prose, and then art assets. On schedule, though!

Helped a guy in IRC today with radeon.audio since I had the same issue a few days prior. Always nice to provide tech support.

David went home, he is insanely energetic and I can't keep up with that. Too ooooooooooold.

Yokow hasn't been on a while for arenas, so I'ma try to get someone else tomorrow. Gotta get Cataclysmic daggers!

Got starcraft 2 working, requires a dword string in wine regedit settings to set vram to 128 so it doesn't crash with too little vram errors. Found it on Archwiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment